Terms & Condition
This website is operated by Helcometals. (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “the Company”), to introduce the Company, Helcometals pioneered the industry of manufacturing stainless steel, nickel silver plated and silver flatware and hollow ware products.
By using the website, customers indicate that they accept the following terms and conditions of use. Since the terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, customers are requested to check the latest content.
Helcometals (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “the Company”) recognizes that it is an important social responsibility to protect personal information entrusted to us from our customers and to secure it reliably. To ensure that all of our board members and employees are aware of the importance and responsibility for management of personal information, promote compliance with personal information protection laws and regulations, handle properly the personal information held by the Company, as well as provide better products and services, we will promote the following initiatives to protect our customers’ personal information responsibly.
- We will ensure that the personal information will be properly managed through providing our employees with awareness-raising training, assigning a chief administrator to the department that handles personal information, and taking strict security measures.
- We will use personal information entrusted to us from our customers only for legitimate purposes, such as carrying out contracts with customers, developing better products and services, and delivering useful information to customers.
- We will never provide personal information received from our customers, unless there are justifiable reasons, to any third party other than our subsidiaries, contractors, alliance partners, and successors of our subsidiaries.
- In the event that we outsource operations and need to let a third party use personal information, we will investigate said third party, conclude any necessary agreements, and take measures necessary under the law.
- If our customers themselves wish to disclose, correct, suspend or terminate the use of, or delete their personal information we have received, we will respond to the request with sincerity within a reasonable and necessary scope.